[Michlib-l] Bulk Buying Opportunity For Book: Poison on Tap (A Bridge Magazine Analysis): How Government Failed Flint, and the Heroes Who Fought Back

Jim Flury jflury at tln.lib.mi.us
Tue Jun 21 08:52:21 EDT 2016

All,

TLN is offering a bulk buying opportunity for the new (release date is tomorrow, June 22) Bridge Magazine book Poison on Tap (A Bridge Magazine Analysis): How Government Failed Flint, and the Heroes Who Fought Back.
I do not anticipate any discounted pricing for this book. Rather, we are offering this buy as a convenience for libraries that may not have the time or staff resources to procure this book themselves. The Flint water crisis was and still is a prominent news story, and Bridge Magazine is a highly respected publication. TLN will assess a $1.00 per book charge to help partially offset the cost of this project.

Please see the MLive article regarding the book:

http://www.mlive.com/news/index.ssf/2016/06/flint_water_crisis_book_focuse.html#incart_river_home

Poison on Tap (A Bridge Magazine Analysis): How Government Failed Flint, and the Heroes Who Fought Back
by The Staff of Bridge Magazine (Author)
Paperback: 330 pages
Publisher: Mission Point Press (June 1, 2016)
ISBN-13: 9781943995080
$19.95

Please send your orders to me by no later than Tuesday, July 5.

Thanks.

Jim

Jim Flury
Technical Services Manager