[Michlib-l] Request for Millage Postcard Designs

Stanczak, Cindy cstanczak at albionlibrary.org
Thu Jun 23 12:02:49 EDT 2016

Update!  I sincerely apologize for my lack of clarity on my original post.

I am seeking designs for the factual/informational materials that the
Library can send out, rather than advocacy materials.

Thank you to everyone who has shared their designs thus far!  I really
appreciate you taking time to respond.

Cynthia Stanczak
Library Director
Albion District Library
501 S. Superior St.
Albion, MI  49224
(517) 629-3993

Albion District Library: Transforming Minds, Changing Lives.
Online at www.albionlibrary.org, or find us on Facebook!