[Michlib-l] Classroom Sets

Mindy Schafer mschafer at dewittlibrary.org
Thu Jun 30 14:11:02 EDT 2016

A local high school cleaned their book room and we offered to try to pass
along the books.  We have several boxes (with 30-40 copies each) of the
book Please Stop Laughing at Me by Jodee Blanco.  They are in very good to
excellent condition.  I would prefer to give them away by the box rather
than as individual copies.  We are starting an interior renovation on
August 1, so we need them in a new home before the end of July.  Please let
me know if you or someone you know is interested and we can arrange for
pick-up/delivery.  Thanks!

--
Mindy Schafer
Assistant Director/Youth Librarian