[Michlib-l] Please Respond to our Employer/Co-Worker Survey: Wayne State School of Library & Information Science

Stephen Bajjaly dx1042 at wayne.edu
Wed Mar 2 12:42:47 EST 2016

The Wayne State University School of Library and Information Science (SLIS) is currently preparing its written program presentation in advance of its continuing accreditation review in the fall of 2016. As part of our review, we are surveying employers and co-workers of our recent graduates in order to identify areas of strength and needed improvements concerning the way we prepare our students for work as librarians and information professionals.

We are asking you to please respond to this survey if you have hired or worked with a SLIS graduate who was a student during this review period (2009 - present).

Here's the link to the survey:  www.surveymonkey.com/r/sliscoa2016<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/sliscoa2016>

We very much look forward to your feedback. Please respond by March 7, 2016.

Sincerely,

Stephen T. Bajjaly
Associate Dean and Professor
WSU School of Library and Information Science