[Michlib-l] Save the Date: MIX (Michigan Instruction Exchange) 2016

Veronica E. Bielat vbielat at wayne.edu
Tue Mar 1 14:26:06 EST 2016

Save the Date for the 3rd Biennial MIX (Michigan Instruction Exchange) Conference.
Friday, August 5, 2016

This one-day event will be held at Macomb Community College's Professional Development Center at Macomb University Center, Clinton Township.

We invite our fellow academic library instructors from across the state to join us in this continuing conversation about student engagement and library instruction.

This year's program will focus on information literacy skills and High School/College transition, impact of Common Core, and High School/College partnerships with academic libraries. We will also have a discussion about the future relationship of MIX and MI-ALA (Michigan Academic Libraries Association).

Call for proposals and registration information will be forthcoming.

For more information, contact Veronica Bielat, Wayne State University at vbielat at wayne.edu<mailto:vbielat at wayne.edu>

Veronica

Veronica Bielat<http://library.wayne.edu/info/staff/person.php?email=ag6887>
Instruction Services Coordinator
Liaison Librarian for the College of Education & Department of Anthropology
165 TRC
313-577-4217
vbielat at wayne.edu<mailto:vbielat at wayne.edu>
Remember, you can always Ask-A-Librarian<http://library.wayne.edu/services/help/>