[Michlib-l] Two March programs at the Warren Civic Center Library

Jennifer Lund jlund at cityofwarren.org
Mon Mar 7 10:41:47 EST 2016

Hi

Explore a art that captures dance in all its forms - from carefree to performance - with a showcase of art that celebrates our need to move with the music. Join us as a representative from the Detroit Institute of Art lectures on this new exhibit on Monday, March 14 at 6 pm at the Warren Civic Center Library.

Feeling crafty? Sign-up to create a charming burlap wreath with flower embellishments that will add a nice spring touch to your home décor. Beginner crafters are welcome as this project can be done by any skill level. $5 per person due at registration.  This program will be held at 6 pm on Wednesday, March 23 at the Warren Civic Center Library.

Thanks for helping us promote our programs.

Jennifer Lund

Warren Public Library - Civic Center Branch

One City Square, Suite 100

Warren, MI  48093-2396

(586) 751-0770