[Michlib-l] Invitation to Pinckney Library's Downton Abbey Farewell Celebrations

Hope Siasoco hsiasoco at pinckneylibrary.org
Mon Mar 7 19:27:22 EST 2016

(Please excuse the duplication.)

We cordially invite you, your friends, family and community, to attend
The Pinckney Library's upcoming "Downton Abbey Farewell Celebrations" on
Wednesday, March 9th, from 6pm-8pm. Period style refreshments as well as
trivia games will be held during the first half hour of the program.
Discussions of the final season and the whole series of the show will
begin at 6:30pm. We thank our Friends of the Pinckney Library for
providing refreshments and prizes for this program.

For more information or to register for this program, please visit:
http://bit.ly/DowntonAbbeyFarewell [1] or contact the Pinckney Library
at 734-878-3888. We hope very much to see you then!

Sincerely,
Hope Siasoco, Library Director
Pinckney Community Public Library
--