[Michlib-l] Looking for a Publicist

Keegan Sulecki ksulecki at chelseadistrictlibrary.org
Wed Mar 9 17:02:28 EST 2016

Hi Everyone,

I am hoping someone on here can give me a reference for a publicist.
Recently, Chelsea District Library was awarded a grant for a World War I
Centennial Commemoration project. This project will include the
installation of banners, featuring local historic photos from the World War
I era, throughout downtown Chelsea. In an effort to attract interested
parties throughout the state regarding this project, we do have a budget
for a publicist to expand our reach.

I am hoping someone else has needed a publicist for a project. I know there
are many firms out there, but I would particularly like a reference for a
publicisit that is familiar with libraries or nonprofits whose expertise
might fit this project.

If you have any suggestions, I would greatly appreciate it.

Sincerely,
Keegan

--
Keegan Sulecki