[Michlib-l] New Web Development Position Posted for DALNET

Steven K. Bowers sbowers at wayne.edu
Thu Mar 10 13:54:41 EST 2016

The Detroit Area Library Network (DALNET) is excited to announce that we have posted for a new position, Web Developer II, at our consortium.  This position will be involved with working on Web Services and API development for our new shared systems, the Ex Libris Alma library services platform and Primo discovery catalog.  Anticipated projects also include work for integration of digital collections with the developing MI-DPLA (for the Digital Public Library of America).

Hosted at Wayne State University since 1985, DALNET enables libraries to maximize their investments through shared resources. For over three decades the consortium has helped member libraries to serve the information needs of their users through innovative, collaborative networking among various types of libraries and their personnel.

For more information please visit https://jobs.wayne.edu and click on Search Postings and search for posting number 041744.

-Steve Bowers

Steven K. Bowers
Executive Director
Detroit Area Library Network

ALA Councilor for the Michigan Library Association
MLA Board of Directors

www.dalnet.org<http://www.dalnet.org>

"DALNET is a community of libraries working together to provide access to information for research, cultural enrichment, and lifelong learning opportunities."