[Michlib-l] Work from Home/Telecommute Policies?

Stanczak, Cindy cstanczak at albionlibrary.org
Fri Mar 11 14:27:13 EST 2016

Please excuse any cross-posting.

Hello all!

We're considering adding a work from home/telecommute policy.  We're
looking to clarify which type of employees (programming, IT, managers,
etc.); what percentage of hours (weekly/monthly/?); what type of tracking
system; and what type of circumstances (ill family, poor weather, webinar
on a day we're not open, etc.)

Are there any libraries out there with one in place, that you'd be willing
to share?

Thank you!

Cynthia Stanczak
Library Director
Albion District Library
501 S. Superior St.
Albion, MI  49224
(517) 629-3993

Albion District Library: Transforming Minds, Changing Lives.
Online at www.albionlibrary.org, or find us on Facebook!