[Michlib-l] Mobile Hotspot Information

Michael Wrona mickwrona at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 15 09:35:05 EDT 2016

Michael,
After a 9 day struggle my father passed last evening.  We are planning his memorial which will be a direct cremation at the cemetery with my two sisters and nephew.  No formal viewing.
I have already notified the staff at JFK and Carolyn said everything was fine.  I did get in on Saturday and worked the day.  Will try to get back to work as soon as possible.
Michael