[Michlib-l] Invitation to upcoming Livingston Reads-One Book, One Community Presentation at the Pinckney Library

Hope Siasoco hsiasoco at pinckneylibrary.org
Tue Mar 15 19:05:28 EDT 2016

Dear Library Colleagues,

The Pinckney Community Public Library would like to invite you, your
family, friends and community to an upcoming presentation on Thursday,
March 17, at 6:30pm entitled, "It Doesn't Take a Rocket Scientist...".
Join Matthew Linke, Planetarium Director of the University of Michigan
Museum of Natural History Planetarium, as he presents a humorous take on
the history of space flight and space exploration. (Refreshments will be
served.) This presentation is in conjunction with the Livingston Reads:
One Book, One Community Program of Livingston County.

Please check out our program information page
(http://bit.ly/ItDoesntTakeaRocketScientist) for details or call us at
734-878-3888 to register for this event. We hope very much that you can
come!

Sincerely,
Hope Siasoco, Library Director
Pinckney Library