[Michlib-l] Free maker/intellectual property workshops this summer at (ahem) MSU

Kristin Fontichiaro font at umich.edu
Mon Mar 21 15:08:07 EDT 2016

Hello, colleagues!

As you know, the University of Michigan School of Information is offering
statewide PD around the maker movement this summer. Registration will open
in a few weeks, but you can find a list of dates and locations -- with a
few more being added soon! -- here
<http://imlsmaking.sites.uofmhosting.net/road-trip/>.

Additionally, the US Patent and Trademark office is offering free PD around
intellectual property and making at MSU this summer. Details are on the
attachments and on the forwarded email from our friends in Washington.