[Michlib-l] Tablets in Youth Area-Advice

Crystal Jolly crystaljjolly at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 16:27:39 EDT 2016

Hello everyone,

Hazel Park Memorial Library would like to purchase tablets along with fun
and educational apps young children can use to support their literacy
development. Your insight is wanted and appreciated if you have completed a
similar project.  I found some helpful resources online about this, but
think information from individuals will be useful too.  Please send

Sincerely,

Crystal Jolly
crystaljjolly at gmail.com