[Michlib-l] Unattended Children Policies

GRE Britney Dillon grebd at llcoop.org
Wed Mar 30 12:27:20 EDT 2016

I would also be interested in this information, if anyone is inclined to share.

Thanks,
Britney Dillon

Flat River Community Library
200 W Judd St
Greenville, MI 48838
616.754.6359
grebd at llcoop.org

"You want weapons? We're in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!
This room's the greatest arsenal we could have - arm yourselves!"  The Doctor