[Michlib-l] Low-Vision Collection

Keegan Sulecki ksulecki at chelseadistrictlibrary.org
Mon May 2 14:39:13 EDT 2016

Hi Everyone,

Here at Chelsea we have a low vision collection that contains a variety of
magnifiers including hand held at different magnifications levels, a full
page magnifier sheet, and even an Optivisor headband. It has been awhile
since we have added anything new to this collection, so I am interested to
finding other items that might be a good additional to what we already
have.

If your library also has a Low Vision collection, I would love to know if
there are any unique items that have been particularly helpful to the low
vision needs of your users. Links to examples would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Keegan

--
Keegan Sulecki