[Michlib-l] People counters

Jean Montgomery jmontgom at uproc.lib.mi.us
Tue May 3 15:11:20 EDT 2016

We purchased the cheaper ones from them – Battery-Powered 900 MHZ people counter for $400.00 and  did manually counting too since the numbers were so high from before.  Found that the numbers are off quite a bit.  Not like double but we counted 83 it counted 113.  We counted delivers in and out and also staff in and out, etc.   They are very hard to open to replace the batteries too.

Jean Montgomery

Upper Peninsula Region of Library Cooperation

Superiorland Library Cooperative

1615 Presque Isle Ave.

Marquette, MI  49855

(906) 228-7697 x3