[Michlib-l] FW: 500 single CD kwik cases available FREE

Marsh, Nyama N.Marsh at wfblibrary.org
Fri May 6 10:12:34 EDT 2016

[Inline image 1]

Anybody want single CD kwik cases? I’ve got several hundred. Can’t think of any upcycling crafts to turn them into a kids craft. I am happy to even pay shipping to send them to you, just so I can be rid of them and have my storage space back. I’ve been trying to offload them for a couple years and am loathe to send them to the dump.

Thank you and have a wonderful day,
Nyama

Nyama Y. Marsh
Library Director
n.marsh at wfblibrary.org<mailto:n.marsh at wfblibrary.org>
414-755-6551 (direct line)

Whitefish Bay Public Library
5420 North Marlborough Drive
Whitefish Bay, WI 53217
414-964-4380 (main line)
"There are many ways to enlarge your child's world. Love of books is the best of all." ~Jacqueline Kennedy
“Leaders don’t force people to follow – they invite them on a journey.” ~ Charles Lauer