[Michlib-l] looking for input
N.Marsh at wfblibrary.org
Fri May 6 16:18:06 EDT 2016
As we work on our Strategic Plan, we are doing environmental analysis of several variables and analyzing how they may impact the Library in the next 5-7 years.
I am interested in your input as I work on a couple areas.
1) How do you see the balance of digital vs print materials developing by 2022?
2) How will suburban/urban library usage change by 2022?
For your info, other areas we are looking at...
* Trends in use of space: quiet vs community; maker vs study rooms; material storage vs open space
* Trends in services: e-delivery; programs across all age groups; website content
* Changes in staffing and volunteer availability
* Funding environment
* Regulatory requirements
* Patron/community needs
* Technology trends
* Educational trends
Thank you and have a wonderful day,
Nyama Y. Marsh
n.marsh at wfblibrary.org<mailto:n.marsh at wfblibrary.org>
414-755-6551 (direct line)
Whitefish Bay Public Library
5420 North Marlborough Drive
Whitefish Bay, WI 53217
414-964-4380 (main line)
"There are many ways to enlarge your child's world. Love of books is the best of all." ~Jacqueline Kennedy
"Leaders don't force people to follow - they invite them on a journey." ~ Charles Lauer
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Michlib-l