[Michlib-l] CANCELLED: ALSC National Institute in September

Phillip J Kwik KwikPJ at troymi.gov
Wed May 11 11:29:24 EDT 2016

Wonderful news. Thank you.

Phillip Kwik

Phillip Kwik | Assistant Director
Troy Public Library | 510 W. Big Beaver, Troy, MI 48084 | Office: 248.619.7577 | troypl.org <http://www.troypl.org/>   [cid:image010.jpg at 01CF8BD8.30248410] <https://www.facebook.com/troylib>   [cid:image011.jpg at 01CF8BD8.30248410] <https://twitter.com/troylib>

"We believe a strong community embraces diversity, promotes innovation, and encourages collaboration.  We strive to lead by example within the region. We do this because we want everyone to choose Troy as their community for life. We believe in doing government the best."