[Michlib-l] Literacy

Lois Hartman lrhartman8 at yahoo.com
Tue May 24 11:41:09 EDT 2016

I would like to hear from libraries that have done or are doing literacy programs; for either children or adults. I have a volunteer who is newly retired, has a lot of experience in this area and would like to start a program at our library.  Neither of us know how to begin such an undertaking so I'm asking for direction in getting started on this.  Any or all help would be appreciated.  Even guidance to some good online resources would be welcome.  Thanks.
 Lois Hartman
Watervliet District Library