[Michlib-l] FW: West's Michigan Digest Available from the Connecticut State Library

Norris, Sonya (MDE) NorrisS2 at michigan.gov
Wed May 25 10:57:05 EDT 2016

The Connecticut State Library is withdrawing our set of the West's Michigan Digest.  If you are interested in acquiring them, we will send them to you for the cost of shipping or accept a UPS/FedEx pickup.

We cancelled our subscription in 2011 due to budget cuts so not all of the latest volumes are available.  The set is updated with the 2011 pocket parts.

If you need any volumes or would like an additional set, please let me know.

Attached is a list of volumes.

Best Regards,
Diane

[Macintosh HD:Users:jeff:Desktop:CT_State_Library_Email_Logo.jpg]
Diane Pizzo | Head, Collection Services Group | Diane.Pizzo at ct.gov<mailto:diane.pizzo at ct.gov>  |Office: (860) 757-6561