[Michlib-l] Youth Services Manager open, Commerce Township Community Library

ConnieJo Ozinga cjozinga at commercelibrary.info
Tue Nov 8 10:04:47 EST 2016

Commerce Township Community Library is seeking a Youth Services Manager
full time.  We are seeking an innovative, tech savvy leader experienced
with creative programming for children, and excellent customer service and
library skills.  You will manage three librarians and a busy and creative
schedule of programming. You will be an important member of our team.

Commerce Township Community Library will open in its new library building
in January.  You will have your own program space and brand new office
space.  We hope you can start by the time we move!

2017 pay rate is $ 50,171 plus excellent benefits.

Applicants for this position should possess an MLS/MLIS with previous youth
services experience including experience designing and presenting programs
for children. The ideal candidate will enjoy both people and literature; be
creative, energetic and flexible; be an effective communicator; have
experience with the Every Child Ready to Read initiative; have some
supervisory experience, be comfortable with technology; be well organized
and capable of working independently, and have an excellent background in
children’s literature.

To apply for this position, submit a cover letter, completed Commerce
Township application (available here:
http://www.commercelibrary.info/employment) and your resume to:
cjozinga at commercelibrary.info . Please include your last name in the name
of any attached digital file. No phone calls please.

--
Connie Jo Ozinga
Library Director

Raising a reader is: Talking * Singing * Reading * Writing *  Playing

--
The information contained in this electronic message is intended only for
the use of the designated recipient(s). If the reader of this message is not