[Michlib-l] TLN Zinio For Libraries Site Featured on CNET

Jim Flury jflury at tln.lib.mi.us
Wed Nov 16 07:33:31 EST 2016

All,

In an effort (often not successful, unfortunately) to stay in touch with our rapidly changing world of technology, as well as to try to remain relevant (hopefully successfully) in our library business I often take a few minutes to at least scan the digital versions of consumer publications such as PC Magazine and PC World, as well as the website CNET. When I accessed the CNET website this morning an article called "How To Get Free Digital Magazines From Your Library" caught my eye. "This has to be Zinio For Libraries" was my thought. Yes, indeed. And when I clicked on the article I was very pleased to see a screenshot featuring TLN Zinio! I don't know who Rick Broida is, but apparently he resides in one of the 64 communities whose library is a member of the TLN Zinio group. I plan to drop him a line to compliment him on the article. Feel free to share this article with your patrons, as it is essentially a source of free, positive advertising for Zinio For Libraries.

https://www.cnet.com/how-to/how-to-check-out-free-zinio-digital-magazines-from-your-library/

Jim

Jim Flury
Technical Services Manager