[Michlib-l] Book, DeWitt Area History by Kenneth R. Coin, available.

Pam McKnight PMcKnight at cityofclare.org
Wed Nov 16 12:47:34 EST 2016

Does anyone out there have a use for this book in their local history or genealogy collection?

DeWitt Area History by Kenneth R. Coin.  Genealogy of the Scott Family co-authored by Dorothy Scott.  Revised edition edited by Wayne C. Summer.  Published by DeWitt Public Library.

Book is in good condition and was included in a recent donation of books to our library.

Please let me know and I will send it to you through RIDES.

Pam

Pere Marquette District Library
185 E. 4th Street
Clare, MI  48617