[Michlib-l] Posting board packets on website

Nannette Miller erlib.director at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 17:25:30 EST 2016

Hi,

We are a Class II library so I am mainly interested in what smaller
libraries do regarding board packets. Do you post the entire thing on your
website? Or do you get them to board members in another way? If you post
them are there any guidelines about how far in advance they need to be
posted? I was told it had to be a week before the meeting, but that came
from a group that said we violated the OMA because we didn't post notice of
a special meeting on a telephone pole, so...

Thanks as always!

Nannette

--

Nannette Miller | Director