[Michlib-l] Order your Labor Law posters for 2017 now!

Kate Pohjola Andrade kate at woodlands.lib.mi.us
Mon Nov 28 14:15:50 EST 2016

Greetings,

Please forgive the cross posting - I want to share this as widely as
possible, and this may be the closest we get in libraryland to any sort of
Cyber Monday sale!

As you may know, the minimum wage rate in Michigan is increasing on January
1, 2017 to $8.90 per hour.  The Michigan Chamber has received the final
version of the 2017 Michigan Minimum Wage and Overtime poster, so the
Woodlands Library Cooperative is accepting orders for the 2017 poster
sets.  These sets also contain the two mandatory federal updates that went
into effect in August 2016 to the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) and
Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) notices.

If you are interested in taking advantage of this group purchase, each
poster set is $24 and includes updates released during the coming year,
which are sent to you via email. This will let you tell the many other
vendors who likely hound you and your staff that you're taken care of for
the year.  If they keep bugging you, feel free to send 'em to me and I'll
see if they can provide a better deal and keep funds in Michigan!

Reserve your poster here:  https://goo.gl/forms/YRsyaM3dCOKKi1tg2 - *Deadline
is Friday, December 16, 2016*. We'll ship posters and invoices out to you
as soon as we receive them.

kate
--
Kate Pohjola Andrade, Director