[Michlib-l] Sign advice

Gretchen Evans gretchen at bridgmanlibrary.com
Wed Nov 30 09:45:52 EST 2016

Hi Helena,
It depends on who has jurisdiction over the road.  Determine where you want
to put the signs then ask your local government.  They can either give you
permission or tell you who can.

On Wed, Nov 30, 2016 at 9:22 AM, Helena Hayes <director at gcmdl.org> wrote:

> A question for the collective(s)...
> I would like to install a couple of the green library directional signs.
> Does anyone know if I should go through the local government, the local
> road commission or MDOT?
> Thanks in advance!
> Helena Hayes, MLIS, Director
> Galesburg-Charleston Memorial District Library
> 188 E. Michigan Ave.
> Galesburg, MI 49053
> Phone:    269-665-7839
> Fax:        269-665-7788
> *www.galesburgcharlestonlibrary.org
> <http://www.galesburgcharlestonlibrary.org>*

*Gretchen Evans, MLIS*
*Bridgman Public Library*
*4460 Lake Street*
*Bridgman, MI 49106*
*gretchen at bridgmanlibrary.com* <gretchen at bridgmanlibrary.com>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://mail3.mcls.org/pipermail/michlib-l/attachments/20161130/0d819f4e/attachment.html>

More information about the Michlib-l mailing list