[Michlib-l] Author Recommendation

Amy Crockett acrockett at hamburglibrary.org
Wed Oct 12 16:16:18 EDT 2016

Hello,

We had Kristin here last night and she was wonderful. I felt it was a very important program to offer our community members and it gave them a chance to connect with one another. She told me she is interested in visiting more libraries next year, so don't hesitate to contact her if you are interested.

Amy Crockett
Outreach Services Clerk
Hamburg Township Library
10411 Merrill Rd.  P.O. Box 247