[Michlib-l] More Great Election Resources!

Gillian Ream Gainsley ggainsley at ypsilibrary.org
Mon Oct 17 13:06:59 EDT 2016

I appreciate the list of election resources, but wanted to add two more sites that I have found to be immensely useful:

Vote 411: www.vote411.org
Created by the National League of Women Voters, this site offers nonpartisan information on national, state, and local elections. Voters can enter an address and see what is on their ballot, read questionnaires from the candidates, and mark their choices to make a personalized "cheat sheet" to bring to the polls.

Michigan SOS Voter Information: www.michigan.gov/vote
This is a great shortcut within the SOS information that allows people to quickly double-check that they are registered to vote, see where their polling place is, and see a sample ballot for their precinct.

22 days left!

---
Gillian Ream Gainsley
Communications and Development Coordinator
Ypsilanti District Library
ggainsley at ypsilibrary.org