[Michlib-l] Please post on your bulletin boards and on your Facebook pages

Miriam Andrus mandrus at bigrapids.lib.mi.us
Mon Oct 17 14:04:28 EDT 2016

Hello Fellow Library Professionals,
      Again, if you are able to share the attached flyer at your library and/or the following link for the event on your Facebook page I would greatly appreciate it!
I am on the Big Rapids Festival of the Arts Board and we are trying to get artists and authors from all over Michigan to participate (for free) at our kick-off event.

-Miriam Andrus, Director
Big Rapids Community Library
Big Rapids Festival of the Arts Board Member

https://www.facebook.com/events/569197709931999/