[Michlib-l] Troll picture book

Andy Schuck aschuck at tadl.org
Thu Oct 20 16:38:11 EDT 2016

Hi,

We're on the search for a picture book for a patron that she read while
growing up in the late 70s or early 80s. It is about a community of trolls
(or otherwise green things) who dug and lived underground. She said it
wasn't a scary book at all. She also said that when they got sad, they took
a nap in the cemetary. I tried a "troll picture book" search on Google and
showed her 5-6 covers but she said none of them were the book. If anyone
has a clue, please send me an email off list. Thank you!

Andy Schuck
Youth Services Coordinator
Traverse Area District Library
610 Woodmere Ave