[Michlib-l] Fw: ALA Director's Report to Board and Council

Steven Bowers sbowers at wayne.edu
Fri Oct 21 09:10:27 EDT 2016

FYI

________________________________
Sent: Friday, October 14, 2016 4:02 PM
To: alacoun at lists.ala.org
Subject: [alacoun] Report to Board and Council

Attached is my October 13, 2016 report to Board and Council.

The report outlines accomplishments over the last two months, as well as significant upcoming activities. Links for further information are provided for most items.

The highlights section at the beginning reflects some items of particular note, but only represent the "tip of the iceberg" in capturing the many important activities of  ALA groups.

Let me know if you'd like any further information on anything in - or not in - the report.

Keith