[Michlib-l] SLA Michigan Chapter Meet-up

Randy Dykhuis dykhuisr at mcls.org
Sat Oct 22 11:19:11 EDT 2016

This is a bit of a late invitation but the SLA Michigan Chapter would like to invite professional colleagues from other types of libraries to join us for an informal social/networking meet-up on October 25 in Grand Rapids. We would appreciate an RSVP but it's not necessary. Come out and meet some of your SLA colleagues on Tuesday.

When: Tuesday, October 25, 5:00-8:00 (or as long as folks want to hang out)

Where: Mitten Brewing Company<http://www.mittenbrewing.com/>, 527 Leonard St NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49504. (also check out their Facebook page<https://www.facebook.com/mittenbrewingco/>)

Who: Anyone, members and non-members are invited

RSVP: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/QZXVW5D

Plan to join us for a relaxed evening with your SLA and other library colleagues. There will be no formal agenda. This event is an opportunity to see a familiar face or meet someone new.

We'll meet at 5:00 at Mitten Brewing Company, 527 Leonard St NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49504. In addition to a great selection of beer, Mitten has some of the best pizza around. Please RSVP so we'll have an idea of how many tables to snag. (But if you decide at the last minute, come anyway. There's always room for one more chair.)  Arrive early and stay late.

We're looking forward to seeing you on October 25.

Randy Dykhuis
Executive Director
Midwest Collaborative for Library Services (MCLS)
1407 Rensen Street
Lansing, MI 48910
Phone:  (800) 530-9019 x119
Fax:    (517) 492-3879