[Michlib-l] Troll picture book

Andy Schuck aschuck at tadl.org
Tue Oct 25 16:56:24 EDT 2016

Thanks to everyone who responded to my Troll picture book search. We
narrowed it down to 3 books and the patron wanted to spend some time
reviewing the possible titles. This is what we came up with:

   - D'aulaires Trolls
   - The Troll Book by Mike Berenstain
   - Bugg Book series by Steven Cosgrove (not about trolls and published a
   little later, but similar in tone)

If I hear anything back from her, I will let you know. Thanks for your help!

Andy

Andy Schuck
Youth Services Coordinator
Traverse Area District Library