[Michlib-l] community engagement roundtable - December 1!

Jan Davidson davidsonj at mcls.org
Wed Oct 26 15:00:30 EDT 2016

Please excuse cross-posting and share with anyone who might be interested! Thanks!

MCLS will be hosting an upcoming roundtable discussion in Bristol, IN on community engagement on December 1. This discussion is free and open to anyone with an interest. Join us for the opportunity to support one another in your community engagement efforts. Bristol is near the state line, and we encourage library staff from both Michigan and Indiana to join in the conversation!
December 1

Location: Bristol Public Library, 505 W Vistula St, Bristol, IN 46507

Time: 10am to noon Eastern

Credit: 2 general LEUs for Indiana staff

Register>><http://goo.gl/forms/3Q1aHVBJ9JsYzm4o2>

If you're interested, but can't make it to Bristol in December, please visit the Community Engagement Roundtable page<https://www.mcls.org/training-events/events/community-engagement-roundtables/> on our website for more dates coming up in March in both Indiana and Michigan!

Jan Davidson
Administrative Assistant, Member Engagement
Midwest Collaborative for Library Services
Phone: 517-492-3811 / toll-free 800-530-9019 x111
davidsonj at mcls.org<mailto:davidsonj at mcls.org>
www.mcls.org<http://www.mcls.org/>
Check out the MCLS Training Calendar at: mcls.org/calendar<http://mcls.org/calendar>
Like us on Facebook for the latest MCLS news: facebook.com/<https://www.facebook.com/mcls.org>mcls.org<https://www.facebook.com/mcls.org>