[Michlib-l] Teen Librarian

natalie bazan hopkinslibrary at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 1 17:06:35 EDT 2016

Hello Everyone,

I am excited to announce that we are seeking a teen librarian for a part time position at the Dorr Township Library. You will be working with a great team in an award winning library in west Michigan.

We are seeking a go getter! Someone who is interested in doing outreach, creating new programs in and outside the library and who wants to be involved in the community.

Please see the attached job description for more details and submit your resume, cover letter and list of references to: dorrlibrary at hotmail.com  Attn: Natalie Bazan.  We are accepting resumes until 9/17/16.  If you have any questions, please email me!

Natalie Bazan MA, MLIS
Library Director
Hopkins District Library                       Dorr Township Library
118 E. Main St.                                     1804 Sunset Dr
Hopkins, MI 49328                              Dorr, MI 49323
269-793-7516                                      616-681-9678
http://hopkins.llcoop.org                  http://dorrlibrary.michlibrary.org
http://sharing.michlibrary.org