[Michlib-l] Ideas for an election program

Jess Hesselgrave jhesselgrave at ssldl.info
Fri Sep 2 14:58:34 EDT 2016

We have a program coming up that is being presented by AARP - it's about
what the presidential candidates say about Social Security.  It is
completely unbiased and just breaks down each of their views and plans for
Social Security.  That is really the only program we are doing for the
election.  We do provide information from the League of Women voters as
well.

On Wed, Aug 31, 2016 at 4:54 PM, Cindi Place <cindiplace at gmail.com> wrote:

> We are thinking about doing something as information only
> (non-confrontational or political) for our patrons prior to this November's
> election. Has anyone done something like this? We are a small rural
> community (5,000 pop.) so no League of Women Voters or any groups like that
> to help. Any ideas or advice is appreciated!
>
> Cindi L. Place
> Reference & Technology Librarian
> Boyne District Library
> (231)582-7861
> placec at boynelibrary.org
> cindiplace at gmail.com
> Google can bring you back 100,000 answers, a librarian can bring you back
> the right one.
>
> *–Neil Gaiman*

Thank you,
Jessica Hesselgrave

Adult Services Librarian
Salem-South Lyon District Library
9800 Pontiac Trail, South Lyon, MI 48178
Ph. 248-437-6431 x202
Fax 248-437-6593
jhesselgrave at ssldl.info <jhesselgrave at ssldl.info>