[Michlib-l] zooming story times

Jim Moir jimmoir57 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 10:09:42 EDT 2016

I always have two musical interludes. After the first story, we pass out
mini-bubbles and listen to music matching the mood or theme of the stories.
(I use a variety of music-- Folk, Celtic, Classical, Jazz, Rock. But I
hardly ever use "toddler" music!) This goes for about 5 minutes. Kids blow
bubbles, spill bubbles, chase bubbles, and even dance.  After the second
story, we pass out shakers and move along with the song "Shake Your Sillies
Out".

Regards,

Jim Moir, Youth Librarian
Dearborn Heights City Libraries