[Michlib-l] 3rd page of dvds

Trixie L. McMeeking hpl at wowway.biz
Thu Sep 8 11:33:40 EDT 2016

Princess Kate, Adventures of Bailey, Seeker and Fetch, Wild Stallion, Little Princess, Adventures of Ragtime, Little Unicorn, Fairy King of AR -6 copies
Gold 20 episodes -4 copies
Dire Wolf (9 movies)
Direwolf, The Eves, Dogman Moon of the Wolf, Pelt, Monsters in the Woods, Howling IV, Werewolf in a Girls Dormitory, Call of the Yukon -13 copies
The Dead Walking
Destined to be Ingested, Ashes, Revolt of the Zombies, Autumn, Zombies vs Strippers, I Eat Your Skin, Die- Ner (Get it?), Mortuary, The Last Man on Earth, River of Darkness -2 copies
Don’t Look Up (5 movies)
                Grey Skies, Wall of Secrets, All God’s Creatures, Ashes, The Rendering -2 copies
Midnight Horror Collection (10 movies)
Night of the Living Dead, Grave Mistake, Teenage Zombies, I am Omega, King of the Zombies, Awaken the Dead, White Zombie, Zombie Dearest, Last of the Living -1 copy
Zombie Binge (10 movies)
Die-Ner (get it?), Hide and Creep, Revolt of the Zombies, Zombie Dearest, Last of Living, River of Darkness, Autumn, Ashes, Night of the Living Dead, I am Omega – 1 copy
Cold Blooded Killers (13 movies)
The Investigators Series, A Dangerous Game, Obsession, The witching Hour, Taking Vegas, Scoutmasters secret, Deep Secrets, Helter Skelter, Bones of contention, Deadly Exposure, The Black Widow, Lethal Beauty, Interview with the Devil, Family Secrets, - 1 copy
Action Pack (10 movies)
Booster, Throttle, Seduced, Street Corner Justice, Too Young to Die?, Frame of Mind, The Outfit,  Braille, The Life Before This, The White Raven -1 copy
Angels of Death (10 movies)
Haunted From Within, Ghost Stories…Conversations with the Dead, Following the Dead, Walking with the Dead, Netherworld, The Cry, Cruel Will, 19 Doors, House on Haunted Hill -11 copies
Serial Killers (8 movies)
All Gods Creatures, Speck, The Prophets Game, 2:13, Interviews with a Serial Killer, Speck, The 6 Degrees of Helter Skelter, The Ted Bundy Story, Room Zero -1 copy
Horror (5 movies)
Lurking Fear, My Sweet Killer, Final Remains, Followed Home, Butchered – 1 copy
Empty Rooms (5 movies)
                Empty Rooms, Don’t Look Down, 19 Doors, Dark Spirits, Evidence of a Haunting – 1 copy
Serial Killers (4 movies)
                Interview with a Serial Killer, Frozen in Fear, In the Dead of Winter, Disturbed -11 copies
Absolute Zero and Disaster Zone: Volcano in New York -1 copy
Horror Classics (5 movies)
Silent Night Bloody Night, The Terror, Dead Man Walk, The satanic Rites of Dracula, Lady Frankenstein – 1 copy
Hopalong Cassidy Ultimate Collector’s Edition -3 copies
The Derby Station and Baileys Billion -2 copies
One Direction: All for One -4 copies
The Legend of Wolf Mountain – 2 copies
Family Movies (6 movies)
The Wild Stallion, Kansas, Walking Thunder, The Legend of Wolf Mountain, Legend of the Ruby Silver, Long Road Home -8 copies
Princess Collection (12 movies)

Trixie L. McMeeking, Director
Homer Public Library
141 W. Main St.