[Michlib-l] On-Demand "Getting Started with Statistics for Librarians"

Figg, Bethany J bethany.figg at cmich.edu
Mon Sep 12 12:15:19 EDT 2016

Good afternoon!

The MDMLG and Wayne State University had a great turnout for the MLA Webinar "Getting Started with Statistics for Librarians" last Wednesday!  And the On-Demand is ready for viewing.  If you did not previously have time to register, I will keep registration open for one more week for those who are interested.  Just send an email to Bethany.Figg at cmich.edu and I will get you registered and send you your free On-Demand handouts and link to the webinar.  Thanks again to the GMR for funding this great course!

Have a nice day!
Bethany
MDMLG Professional Development Committee

Bethany Figg, MBA, MLIS, AHIP
bethany.figg at cmich.edu<mailto:bethany.figg at cmich.edu>
Visit us online!<https://www.cmich.edu/colleges/cmed/Education/Residency/GME/Pages/default.aspx>

Graduate Medical Education Administrator | CMU College of Medicine
1000 Houghton Street, Saginaw MI 48602
*: 989-583-7406 | 6: 989-583-6907

Central Values:  Integrity | Respect | Empathy | Inclusiveness | Social Responsibility | Excellence | Innovation