[Michlib-l] Teen Librarian Wanted

natalie bazan hopkinslibrary at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 12 18:20:34 EDT 2016

Hello Everyone,

We are excited to begin our search for a teen librarian in the wonderful town of Dorr MI!  Please check out our job application and think about joining us here in Dorr to create a teen program here! http://www.dorrlibrary.michlibrary.org/library-board/job-openings

Natalie Bazan MA, MLIS
Library Director
Hopkins District Library                       Dorr Township Library
118 E. Main St.                                     1804 Sunset Dr
Hopkins, MI 49328                              Dorr, MI 49323
269-793-7516                                      616-681-9678
http://hopkins.llcoop.org                  http://dorrlibrary.michlibrary.org
http://sharing.michlibrary.org