[Michlib-l] PPT reimbursements

Melissa Malcolm melissa at lib.lapeer.org
Tue Sep 13 12:53:46 EDT 2016

Hi all--

Though I have been assured by Treasury that the reimbursement will be coming and I don't need to do anything to get it, I am really nervous about adding the figure to millage income in this FY2017 budget. Is any of you feeling the same, and adding the figure anyway? Or are you not putting it in and will be overjoyed when it comes?

I hope I'm not the only not-so-trusting director out there.

melissa

--
Melissa A. Malcolm
Library Director
melissa at lib.lapeer.org
www.library.lapeer.org
810.664.9521 ext. 3113
"If liberty and justice mean anything, then access means everything." -- Charles Ogletree