[Michlib-l] PPT reimbursements

Stanczak, Cindy cstanczak at albionlibrary.org
Tue Sep 13 14:19:55 EDT 2016

Nope.  We'll budget for Renaissance Zone, because we need to, but not for
PPT reimbursement.  Not a chance.  As Susan said (so perfectly - bless you,
Susan!), I don't budget for it, I just count it when it comes and and
happily amend the budget.

For more information, please call 517-629-3993 or visit us at 501 S.
Superior Street in downtown Albion.

Cynthia Stanczak
Library Director
Albion District Library
501 S. Superior St.
Albion, MI  49224
(517) 629-3993

Albion District Library: Transforming Minds, Changing Lives.
Proudly serving our community since 1919.
Online at www.albionlibrary.org, or find us on Facebook!