[Michlib-l] Larry Martin, World War II In Their Own Words

Elizabeth Campion campiee4 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 14:50:14 EDT 2016

The Shelby Township Library was pleased to host Larry Martin, and one of
his veteran videos last night. We had a good turnout and the crowd was
fascinated both the the interview Larry played and by the Q and A
afterward. I know many Michigan libraries have hosted Larry in the past to
rave reviews, but if you library has not, I encourage you to look into it.

Larry's website is here: http://lmww2.com/ and it includes explanation of
what he does, and contact information.

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Campion
Shelby Township Library
51680 Van Dyke
Shelby Township, MI 48316

A library is a miracle. A place where you can learn just about anything for
free. A place where your mind can come alive."  Josh Hanagarne, *The
World's Strongest Librarian*