[Michlib-l] Hoarding presentation

Marika Zemke mzemke at commercelibrary.info
Tue Sep 20 10:15:57 EDT 2016

Commerce had Terry do a presentation here in 2012. At that time I had to go
through his website and submit a request. It was a wonderful presentation
and we had over 60 people attend.

Marika

On Tue, Sep 20, 2016 at 9:44 AM, Jess Hesselgrave <jhesselgrave at ssldl.info>
wrote:

> I contacted him through his website:
> http://theshulmancenter.com/
>
> His email is terrenceshulman at theshulmancenter.com
>
> On Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 10:28 PM, Teresa Natzke <
> tnatzke at franklin.lib.mi.us> wrote:
>
>> Terry got his start doing programs here at the Franklin Public Library.
>> He sits on our Friends board.  We're having him in October as well.
>>
>> Teresa Natzke
>> Director
>> Franklin Public Library

Marika Zemke - Adult Services Manager
Commerce Township Community Library
2869 North Pontiac Trail
Commerce Township, MI 48390
Direct Line 248-438-8163,  Fax 248-669-3247
mzemke at commercelibrary.info

--
The information contained in this electronic message is intended only for
the use of the designated recipient(s). If the reader of this message is not