[Michlib-l] ICLR Meeting & Tour

Lynn Skazalski lynnskazalski at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 15:23:29 EDT 2016

This is a follow-up to my previous post about the upcoming ICLR
(International Collections Librarians' Roundtable) meeting on
*Thursday, October 6.*
I have received confirmation for our group to tour the Islamic Center of
America.  The Center is the largest mosque in North America and is only a
few miles from the Caroline Kennedy Library.
The Center is located at 19500 Ford Road, Dearborn, MI 48128.  Please note
that while the Center in on Ford Road (and is very visible), you will
access it from Altar Road (see attached map).

   - 10:30 am Tour at the Islamic Center of America
   - 12:00 pm Lunch at the Caroline Kennedy Library (food from Al Ameer
   Restaurant)
   - 1:00 pm ICLR meeting at the Caroline Kennedy Library

Please RSVP to me by Friday, September 30 and email me agenda items.

Thanks!
--
Lynn Bryer Skazalski
Supervising Librarian, MILS, MS