[Michlib-l] (no subject)

Myla Stuart stuartmyla at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 15:43:56 EDT 2016

Comstock Township Library is lucky enough to have a dedicated millage in
perpetuity.  The Township has always handled our payroll and vendor checks
for free, but is now considering charging us an administrative fee for
these services.  They will not let us run our own system because they say
it needs to tie into their system for legal reasons.

Does any other library pay an administrative fee for these services?  If
so, would you be willing to share the costs?  I want to get some baseline
figures to know if what they will be asking is within reason.

Please email me off line at mylastuart at yahoo.com

Thanks in advance,

Myla

--