[Michlib-l] MeL Minute: Michigan eLibrary on YouTube

Biggs, Deb Renee (MDE) BiggsD at michigan.gov
Thu Sep 29 17:14:38 EDT 2016

Hello All--

Yes! MeL does have a YouTube channel and on it you can find a series of videos on a number of topics and resources.  Current content includes job skills, genealogy, health, Spanish speakers, early literacy, college prep. and bridging the summer reading gap.  Additional will be added.  You can also find the four videos from the new MeL Business portal and even one from State Librarian, Randy Riley directed especially to Michigan students.

Bookmark MeL's YouTube channel at, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO1dqA8_ZOCfZcHP9OaBGew

This week's entry is probably more the MeL 30 Seconds as we look forward to the return of our MeL Minute Mistress, Eunice Borelli hopefully next week!

MeL Minutes are brought to you by the Library of Michigan.  Want more information on MeL?  Stay tuned for next week's MeL Minute available on many Michigan library listservs, email us at contact at mel.org<mailto:contact at mel.org>  or visit http://mel.org. We encourage you to share MeL Minutes with your colleagues and networks.

Best,
Deb
D. R. Biggs, MA AMLS
Library Consultant/MeL & Library Outreach Coordinator
Library of Michigan/Michigan Department of Education
517-373-4466
[cid:image001.png at 01D21A74.F34E2900]<http://facebook.com/mel.org>  [cid:image003.png at 01D21A74.F34E2900] <http://mel.org/>    [cid:image005.png at 01D21A74.F34E2900] <http://twitter.com/meldotorg>