[Michlib-l] Fwd:

Mary J mary313franklin at gmail.com
Sat Apr 1 12:16:59 EDT 2017

Hello Michlib Team,

Job Corps is a wonderful FREE opportunity for our young adults:

“Job Corps is the nation's largest career technical training and education
program for young people ages 16 through 24.

Students can earn a high school diploma, a high school equivalency
credential, or college credits through Job Corps.

We offer career technical training in more than 100 career areas. *Students
receive housing, meals, basic health care, a living allowance, training,
and preparation for a career, all at no cost.*

For up to 21 months after graduation, a career transition counselor will
help your student make the transition from Job Corps into the real world.”
https://recruiting.jobcorps.gov/Home/Information
<https://recruiting.jobcorps.gov/Home/Information>

Thanks to Randi Williams from the Detroit Job Corps Center for the
information!

Here is a link to the general Job Corps Brochure:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzUY6ScGlxiVeDB2SUduLTl3V0U/view?usp=sharing

Here is a link to the Grand Rapids Center Brochure:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzUY6ScGlxiVV3Jzbk53MUpseFE/view?usp=sharing

Here is a link to the Flint Genesee County Center Brochure:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzUY6ScGlxiVMmtDNUROajlGQ00/view?usp=sharing

<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzUY6ScGlxiVMmtDNUROajlGQ00/view?usp=sharing>
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzUY6ScGlxiVMmtDNUROajlGQ00/view?usp=sharing>ere
is a link to the Detroit Center Brochure:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzUY6ScGlxiVbGc0NEpEZk8yVmc/view?usp=sharing

Thanks for sharing this information with our young people!

Mary Jo Vortkamp
Franklin Branch of the Detriot Public Library
313-481-1740